Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design PIFD announced a career opportunity for highly qualified, calibre, self-motivated and experienced professionals. Director and Deputy Director Jobs in PIFD advertised on November 14, 2020. Total of three vacancies is available. All posts are purely contracted basis. Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design PIFD is an educational institute chartered by the Government of Pakistan.
- Director Internationalization: Master’s degree or M.Phil or equivalent degree awarded after 18 years of education holder from HEC recognized University with minimum teaching/administrative experience (containing 5 years experience in relevant field).
- Deputy Director Internationalization: Applicants possess Master’s degree awarded after 16 years of education from HEC recognized University with 5 years of teaching/administrative experience including two years in the relevant field is fit to apply.
- Research Analyst Internationalization: Applicants possess Master’s degree awarded after 16 years of education from HEC recognized University with three years of research/administrative experience including 1 year in the relevant field is fit to apply.
How To Apply?
- Meeting the required criteria candidates can get Application Form from www.pifd.edu.pk.
- Applications duly filled containing an updated CV and a bank deposit slip with attested copies of educational certificates and experience certificates are required to send to Registrar, PIFD, 51-J/3, Johar Town, Lahore.