Computer Operator and Junior Clerk Jobs 2020 announced today, November 18, 2020, in Nawaiwaqt Newspaper. Appointments are being made for the Office of the District & Session Judge, Toba Tek Singh. Recruitment will be made for the positions of Stenographer, Care-taker, Assistant Librarian, Computer Operator, Junior Auditor, Junior Clerk, Computer Hardware Technicians, Cook, Muazzan, Mashki, Naib Qasid, Mali and Chowkidar. Male and female candidates are both allowed to apply. Disable quota, the quota for children of retired Government Servants and is also reserved.
- For serial no. 1 to 4, candidates resident of Punjab is eligible to apply. For serial no. 5 to 13, Only candidates having domicile of the Toba Tek Sindh district can apply.
- Literate, Primary, Middle Pass, Matriculation, Intermediate, and Graduation qualifications are required as listed in the advertisement against each post.
How to Appy?
- Applicants who want to apply against serial no. 1 to 7 positions are requested to visit www.ctspak.com to download the Application Form and Challan Form.
- Applications applying through CTS should be reached to Central Testing Services (CTS) Office No. 414. Floor. F2 Jeff Heights, Main Boulevard Gulberg III, Lahore through a registered courier till 07 December 2020.
- Applicants who want to apply for any post of serial no. 8 to 13 are advised to send the Application Form to the Office of District & Session Judge, Toba Tek Singh.
- Currently, Government Servants should produce NOC certificate with Application Form.