This page contains Chip Training and Consulting Punjab Jobs 2021
- PDO: Graduate/post-graduate statistics, computer science, social sciences, preferably in communications social/behavioral sciences, or public health is required for PDO. Applicants must have a minimum of 4-years of experience in data management / social development / public health programs. Candidates Polio/EPI program experienced will be preferred. Both males and females are eligible to apply. The preference will be given to male candidates.
- Divisional Communication Officer: Master’s degree, preferably in communications social/behavioral sciences, public health/medicine is required for Divisional Communication Officer.
- DHCSO: Applicants having graduation qualifications with a minimum of 4-years of experience in community mobilization or working with NGOs are eligible to apply. Interested Individuals having a Master’s degree in communication social/behavioral sciences, public policy/medicine will be preferred.
- TCO: Interested applicants having graduation or post-graduation qualifications can apply for TCO Jobs. A minimum of 3-years of experience in the planning & management of social development/public health program is required.
- Job descriptions, details, and required criteria are also available on the CTC website www.ctc.org.pk.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates who meet the required criteria can apply through email.
- The email addresses are mentioned in the advertisement against each post.
- The last date for submission of applications is 9th January 2021.