This page contains Chip Training and Consulting Punjab Jobs 2021 published in the daily Jang newspaper on 3rd January 2021. Chip Traning & Consulting Private Limited CTC is inviting applications from candidates for the Pakistan Eradication Initiatives project in Punjab. Jobs are opening for the Provincial Data Officer PDO, Divisional Communication Officer DCO, District Health Communication & Support Officers DHCSO, and Tehsil Communication Officers TCO.
- PDO: Graduate/post-graduate statistics, computer science, social sciences, preferably in communications social/behavioral sciences, or public health is required for PDO. Applicants must have a minimum of 4-years of experience in data management / social development / public health programs. Candidates Polio/EPI program experienced will be preferred. Both males and females are eligible to apply. The preference will be given to male candidates.
- Divisional Communication Officer: Master’s degree, preferably in communications social/behavioral sciences, public health/medicine is required for Divisional Communication Officer.
- DHCSO: Applicants having graduation qualifications with a minimum of 4-years of experience in community mobilization or working with NGOs are eligible to apply. Interested Individuals having a Master’s degree in communication social/behavioral sciences, public policy/medicine will be preferred.
- TCO: Interested applicants having graduation or post-graduation qualifications can apply for TCO Jobs. A minimum of 3-years of experience in the planning & management of social development/public health program is required.
- Job descriptions, details, and required criteria are also available on the CTC website www.ctc.org.pk.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates who meet the required criteria can apply through email.
- The email addresses are mentioned in the advertisement against each post.
- The last date for submission of applications is 9th January 2021.