The Bank of Khyber is looking for highly skilled and experienced professionals to fill the vacant positions in its different branches. Banking Jobs in Bank of Khyber BOK published on 29 November 2020 in the daily Aaj newspaper. Bank of Khyber is an equal opportunity employer. Staff is being recruited for the posts of Head Corporate & Commercial Banking (Conventional), Regional Head Corporate & Commercial (Islamic), Officer Swift – Remittance Department, Officer Financial Institutions, Officer Treasury Back Office, and Retail Banking Officer (Conventional/Islamic).
BOK is recruiting staff for its branches all over Pakistan. The selected candidates will be posted at Head Office Peshawar, Lahore, Karachi, Mardan, Kohat, Dera Ismail Khan, Bannu, Haripur, Karak, Peshawar, and Abbottabad.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Candidates who have a minimum Bachelor’s degree from a Higher Education Commission HEC recognized university or reputable foreign university could apply for these Banking Jobs in Bank of Khyber.
- In case the degree is obtained from a foreign University, an equivalency certificate from HEC is to be submitted by the candidate at the time of interview to validate that they possess the required education.
- Candidates should also have relevant marketing, sales, banking, treasury bank, financial institution experience per requirements mentioned in the advertisement.
- Job post responsibilities can also be viewed at The Bank of Khyber website.
- Interested candidates who possess the required criteria can Apply Online at the BOK website www.bok.com.pk/careers.
- Job details and advertisement is also available on the website.
- Candidates can Apply Online till 13 December 2020.