Tap this page to view the Bahawalpur Waste Management Company BWMC Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement. The Bahawalpur Waste Management Company BWMC has announced the latest job vacancies. We get this latest jobs advertisement from the Daily Jang Newspaper.
The Bahawalpur Waste Management Company BWMC invites applications from suitable candidates for the post of Chief Internal Auditor, and Assistant Manager Operation. The Pakistani Nationals who have the required eligibility criteria can apply for this job.
Chief Internal Auditor:
- The candidates who have a Master’s degree in finance from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- The applicants should have at least 05 years of audit of finance experience can apply.
Assistant Manager Operation:
- Minimum 16 years of education in the Environmental Science/MBA (HRM)/MPA from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- Minimum 03 years of relevant field experience. Preference will be given to the experience of solid waste management in public sector companies.
- Chief Internal Auditor
- Assistant Manager Operation
How to apply for Bahawalpur Waste Management Company BWMC Jobs 2021?
The interested applicants who have the required criteria can apply online via the Punjab job portal www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for the test/interview. Employees already working in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies should apply through the proper channel. The last date for the submission of the online application is 30 April 2021.