The University of Peshawar is looking for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the vacant teaching faculty positions. Associate and Assistant Professors Jobs 2020 published in the Daily Aaj newspaper on 24 November 2020. The University of Peshawar is a public research university, Area Study Centre (Russia, China & Central Asia) situated in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. The university is one of the oldest universities in Pakistan. 4 positions are lying vacant of Professors.
- For Associate Professor (BPS-20): Ph.D. in Social Sciences. Arts & Humanities from HEC accredited educational institution, with no 3rd division in the academic career.
- Skilled in one or more Area Languages like Russian, Chinese, Turkmen, Uzbeki, Kirgiz, Kazakh, Uyghur, or Dari/Farsi preferable.
- Experience: Applicants must have 10-years of teaching/research experience in an HEC recognized university or a postgraduate institution or professional experience OR 5-years post-PhD teaching/research experience in a National or International Organization.
- Publications: Individuals should have 10 years of publications (with at least 4 publications in the last 5 years) in the HEC recognized Journals in at least Category “Y”.
- For Assistant Professor (BPS-19): Applicants holding a Ph.D. in Social Sciences, Arts & Humanities from an HEC recognized educational institute with no 3rd division in an academic career is acceptable to apply. Expert in one or more Area Language, i.e., Russian, Chinese, Turkmen, Uzbeki.
- Experience: Applicants must have Research Experience in an HEC recognized university or professional experience in Social Sciences.
- Publications: Research Publications in HEC recognized journals are preferable.
How To Apply?
- Applications Form can be obtained from http://www.asc-centralasia.edu.pk.
- Payment of Rs. 1000/- will be made when the application form is submitted.
- Original Bank receipt of Rs. 4000/- (non-refundable), In Director Area Study Centre (Russia, China, and Central Asia) the University of Peshawar, Account No. PK17NBPA0388004048673165 in NBP Campus Branch must be attached with the Application Form.
- Applications containing attested photocopies of certificates, degrees, diplomas, detail marks certificates, domicile, CNIC, one passport size photographs, two sets of research publications, experience certificates, and other relevant documents should be received at Director, Area Study Centre (Russia, China & Central Asia), University of Peshawar, Peshawar.
- Applications must receive on or before 10 December 2020.
- Incomplete applications in any aspect or late received applications will be rejected.