Assistant and Project Coordinator Jobs 2020 are opening today in Pakistan Council for Science and Technology PCST, which is mandated to advise the Government on the development of Science & Technology at the national level. PCST is also the secretariat of the National Commission of Science and Technology NCST, lead by the Prime Minister. PCST is looking for suitable and dynamic candidates to fill the positions vacant in PSDP projects.
Applications are invited to recruit the staff for the positions of Assistant (Technical), Naib Qasid, Project Coordinator, and Data Entry Operators. Candidates all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for these career opportunities. Current, government employees are also eligible to apply through a proper channel.
- For Assistant (Technical): Applicants who possess B.Sc in science subjects are allowed to apply. Computer skills like Excel, Word, and PowerPoint are also required. Candidates having relevant experience will be preferred.
- For Project Coordinator: High qualified and experienced professionals having Ph.D/M.Sc (Natural / Applied Sciences / Engineering) / MA/M.Sc (Economics or Statistics) with 12 years of experience in the case of M.Sc and 07 years in Case of Ph.D. are welcomed to apply for Project Director. The maximum age limit is 45 years.
- For Naib Qasid: Matric passes, candidates are advised to apply for the post of Naib Qasid.
- Data Entry Operator: Applicants having F.Sc/B.Sc in science subjects is eligible to apply. Experienced candidates will be preferred.
- The age limit for all positions (without) Project Director is 28 years.
- Candidates are required to visit the PCST website www.pcst.org.pk.
- Degrees / Certificates must be obtained from an HEC recognized university.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Applications should be reached to Deputy Director (Admin), Pakistan Council for Science and Technology PCST, Shahrah e Jamhuriat, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad on or before 4 December 2020.