Allama Iqbal Open University announced e-registration. AIOU Workshop Schedule 2023 For resource persons. Allama Iqbal Open University in continuation of its campaign… Digital transformation To further improve the educational services provided to the students on the online learning management systemAgi LMSDecided to register a workshop resource person.
Latest Schedule of AIOU Workshop on 26th December 2022:
- Schedule of AIOU Workshops PG, B Ed, BS and ADC: Allama Iqbal Open University has officially opened the schedule of Online Workshops for Semester Autumn 22 of PG, B.Ed, BS and ADC programs. Students can check their schedule from Agi LMS portal. Workshops are starting from December 26, 2022 And finished 31 December 2022. [ New ]
- AIOU Workshops Autumn 2022 Schedule Date: It is informed that the first batch of workshops will tentatively start from 26-12-2022 Autumn-22 Semester. You will receive your login credentials shortly.
- AIOU MA TEFL Workshops 2022: MA TEFL Thesis (5670) Workshop for Spring 2022 students starting on Monday 10 October 2022.
- AIOU Workshops Alert 2022: Good news for students who missed the Spring 2022 face-to-face workshops on Teaching Practice Codes to be held in August 2022. AIOU has reorganized. Face-to-face teaching practice workshops Code for students who missed their workshops due to flood or any other reason. Workshops are starting from 10 October 2022. Schedule and venue details will be released to the concerned students soon and will also be available on the official FB page of RC Peshawar.
- Check complete schedule of AIOU online/face to face/workshop.: All students are requested to follow latest AIOU Workshops Semester Spring 2022 must check below schedule online.
- AIOU Teaching Workshops 2022 Quetta: Allama Iqbal Open University Quetta Region has announced that AIOU Teaching Practice Workshops will start from today. September 5, 2022. New workshop schedule will be available on AIOU website and Facebook page of Regional Campus Quetta. All students are notified through SMS and further information can be obtained from 0812674398.
- Schedule of AIOU Workshops 2022 B.Ed, MA/M.Ed: Workshops for all teaching practice courses offered in Semester Spring-2022 related to B.Ed and MA/M.Ed programs are commencing face-to-face from 22nd August 2022. All concerned students are advised to contact their regional office for further information.
- AIOU Workshops Alert: AIOU Workshop Schedule 2022 Autumn Semester Batch No. 6 has been rescheduled due to Muharram holidays. These AIOU Online Workshops will start from 10th August 2022. All students are advised to check the schedule on LMS portal.
- AIOU Free Summer Workshops 2022: Department of Computer Science (DCS) is offering free summer workshops with hands-on practice for skill development/enhancement of students and employees of AIOU. The Summer Workshops will be face-to-face for one week from August 10 to 16, 2022.
- AIOU BS/B.Ed Semester Spring 2022 Workshops Schedule: Semester Spring 2022 BS, B.Ed Workshops (1st Group) will be held on Microsoft Teams. June 27, 2022. LMS username and password, text messages are also being sent to Aiou students on mobile numbers. Students should check their workshop schedule on the website from time to time. Semester Spring 2022 BS, B.Ed Workshops (First Group) will be held on Microsoft Teams from 27 June 2022. Text messages are also being sent to Aiou students with LMS usernames and passwords, mobile numbers. Students should check their workshop schedule on the website from time to time.
- gave TEach practice workshops of 8607,8608 and all Others are being held face-to-face from 28 February 2022. Details, locations etc. will be shared by the regional office. Notification letters are also being sent. If the students are above 10 years of age, the workshop will be held at Islamabad or Provincial Headquarters or nearby area.
- AIOU Workshops Autumn 2021 Faculty of Education: Education Faculty workshops are starting from 27th December 2021. Quiz feature has been added in this workshop. This quiz is specifically for academic courses starting in Autumn 2021.
How to attempt quizzes in the workshop ?
- This quiz is compulsory for all students.
- This quiz consists of 20 MCQs.
- Total marks of 20 questions are 20 ie each question carries one mark.
- These 20 marks will be added to your final marks.
- Workshops will be held 6 days a week.
- The quiz will be available on your dashboard on any day of the workshop.
- The time limit for the quiz is 20 minutes.
- You will be given 24 hours to attempt this quiz.
- You will be given only two chances due to light or internet or some other problem.
- Your quiz will resume where you last attempted it.
- Practice quiz is now showing on your dashboard Please try the quiz to learn the procedure.
- BS and B.Ed Semester Autumn 2021: The online workshops for the semester Autumn 2021 for BS and B.Ed will be held with the following schedule.
AIOU Schedule of Workshops 2023 e-registration
The purpose of this registration drive is to register academics who are familiar with online teaching tools and techniques (LMS, Presentations etc.) and who have experience in teaching BS/MA/MSc/MPhil/MS/PhD students. .
E-Registration for Tutorship:
Tutors already registered with confirmed fees need not reapply. All such applicants need to apply for e-registration through the portal available at the link given below.
Eligibility and experience of applicants for e-registration
Applicants must have the following qualifications and experience:
Note: Applicants with B.Ed/M.Ed degrees will be preferred.
A brief tutorial for AIOU students on how to join AIOU online workshops on AAGHI LMS;
The deposit slip should be retained by the applicant and need not be sent to the main campus/university.