Bolan University of Medical and Health Sciences (BUMHS) Quetta has announced. gave Latest admission in MBBS/BDS Degree Year 2023-24. BUMHS “being the admitting university for Balochistan invites applications for admissions to MBBS/BDS in Government Sector Medical and Dental Colleges of Balochistan Province and for reciprocal seats in other Medical and Dental Institutions of the country.
New admissions will be started in MBBS/BDS. February 11 For the academic year 2023-24. If you are also waiting to participate in MBBS/BDA then you need to be prepared now and collect all the information related to the documents required for admission.
BUMHS Admission MBBS/BDS 2023-24 Quetta Balochistan
|1||Date of starting online application||11 February 2023|
|2||Last date of online application||17 February 2023|
|3||Interviews||It was announced later.|
|4||Final College Wise Selection List||It was announced later.|
Bolan University Admission Eligibility Criteria in MBBS/BDS 2023-24
- Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate or FSC (Pre-Medical) with minimum 65% marks or equivalent qualification from any BISE in Pakistan or abroad.
- Candidates who have cleared Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test (MDCAT) 2022 conducted by Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) with minimum 65% marks. Repeat candidates can use their MISCAT 2022 result subject to PMC name equivalence.
- Candidates are local/domicile of Balochistan.
Criteria for Merit Calculation:
The weighting criteria for calculating the overall percentage shall be as follows:
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or equivalent = 10%
- Intermediate Pre-Medical/ (HSSC) or equivalent -40% (marks in Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics only)
- PMC-MICAT = 50%
Submission of Fees:
Before filling the online application form, the candidate or his representative has to visit the nearest branch of Habib Bank Limited (HBL) during banking hours and deposit Rs.Six Hundred Fifty (Rs.650/- non-refundable) as application fee. . Processing fee in BUMHS bank account no. PK LIHABB0016497991846803. Bank receipt details should be entered in the online application form.
Documents are required:
- A printed copy of the form submitted online.
- Matric pass certificate or equivalent certificate of “O” level issued by IBCC.
- Intermediate Science (Pre-Medical) Mark Sheet or “A” Level Certificate (Pre-Medical) equivalent certificate issued by IBCC along with Transcript Certificate.
- Copy of PMC-MDCAT 2021 result of the candidate or copy of PMC-MDCAT 2020 result in case of re-candidate.
- Computerized B Form/CNIC of the candidate, father or mother from NADRA. Locality / Domicile Certificate is issued by the competent District Magistrate / Deputy Commissioner.
- Four recent passport size photographs with blue background.
- Disability and Hafiz Quran Certificate (where applicable) is mandatory.
NB All documents must be attested by Gazetted Officer. NB For more details/clarification please refer BUMHS Prospectus 2023-24 on BUMHS website (www.bumhs.edu.pk).
How to Apply for MBBS/BDS 2023-24 BUMHS Admission
Candidates can apply online only at BUMHS website (www.bumhs.edu.pk). Online application form once submitted cannot be retrieved for any change. Candidates need to submit separate online application forms for MBBS and BDS. The hard copy (printout) of the online application form along with the necessary documents should be submitted to the admission office of BUMHS Quetta before or after. 17 February 2023 (16:00 hrs) with receipt of submission of application form.
Special arrangement for students with delayed FSc or A-level results as per “PMC guidelines”.
- Any student who has applied for admission but whose FSC or A-level results have been delayed due to delayed examinations will be considered for admission provided that such The result should be available before 10 February 2023.
- A college shall maintain a list of all such students and an equal number of seats from below the allotted seats shall be reserved on a temporary basis.
- Students who have applied with their results will be admitted to such seats on provisional basis till 10 February 2023.
- If a student with delayed result submits his/her result before 10th February 2023 and is calculated to be higher in merit than the last student in the admission list, he/she will be admitted and the former student will be admitted provisionally. will be cancelled. A student who has paid against provisional admission will be refunded in full.
- If a candidate with delayed results is not submitted before 10 February 2023, the provisional admissions will be finalised.
- Incomplete/deficient applications will not be considered.
- The applicant shall list all the colleges for admission in the order of priority in the designated fields provided in the online form.
- Applicants selected for any category must deposit their fee in BUMIIS account selling within three (03) working days after receiving the admission offer letter offering admission to the next applicant on the merit list. will be done to facilitate the timely completion of the admission process.
- Seals for various categories in respective medical/dental colleges are available on dedicated website i.e. www.bumhs.edu.pk.
- BUMHS will conduct admissions as per categories given in BUMHS prospectus.
- Any candidate found to have submitted fake certificates or fake documents/information at any stage of admission will be debarred from admission to any medical/dental institution as per rules. The candidate’s admission will be cancelled.
- If any point regarding the admission process is not clear in the advertisement, BUMHS Admission Policy and PMC Medical and Dental Undergraduate Education (Admission, Curriculum and Conduct) Regulations 2021 will be consulted for final decision.
- No separate call letters will be issued for interview/placement etc. All such information will be available on the official website of BUMIIS (www.bumhs.edu.pk) till the completion of the admission process.