This page contains ABWA Medical College Jobs 2021 – Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff. The new career opportunities are opening for Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, and Senior Registrars. This teaching faculty is required for Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Forensic Medicine, Community Medicine, Medical Education, Medicine, Surgery, Obs. & Gynae, Ophthalmology, E.N.T, Paediatric, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Anesthesia, Radiology, Cardiology, Nephrology, Neurology, Neuro Surgery, Orthopedics, Dentistry, and Pulmonology.
Jobs are also announced for non-teaching staff in ABWA Cardiac Care Centre. Vacancies are announced for Trained Nurses, Paramedical Staff, O.T. Technicians, and Perfusionists. Qualifications & experiences are required as per the latest PMC/UHS regulations.
- Qualifications & experiences are required as per the latest PMC/UHS regulations.
- Applicants are advised to visit Pakistan Medical Commission PMC website https://www.pmc.gov.pk/ to see the criteria.
- The applicants must have a valid Pakistan Medical & Dental Council PM&DC registration.
- Applicants should forward their CVs along with attested copies of Testimonials / Certificates / Degrees / PM&DC registration, experience certificates, NOC, CNIC, and complete mailing address.
- Applications should be received to the HR Department, ABWA Medical College, 1-KM Khurrianwala-Jarranwala Road, Faisalabad.
- The deadline for applications is 25th January 2021.