Tap this page to view the Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs 2021 Latest Jobs Advertisement. The Ministry of Human Rights inviting applications for the following positions like Director, Deputy Director, Legislative Research Officer, IT Expert, Psychologist, Law Officer, Medical Staff/Nurses, Receptionist, Driver, and Naib Qasid. The latest jobs advertisement is published today in the Daily Express Newspaper. The appointment will be made purely on a contract basis.
The interested applicants who are Law Graduate can apply for the post of Director (Legal) and Deputy Director (Legal). The candidates who possess a Master’s Degree in sociology, international relations with two years of post-qualification experience are suitable for Project Manager and Legislative Research Officer. The post-graduate degree holder in computer science is eligible for IT Expert. The candidates with Middle, Matriculation education can apply for Drivers and Naib Qasid’s Post.
- Deputy Director
- Project Manager
- Legislative Research Officer
- IT Expert
- Law Officer
- Medical Staff/Nurses
- Naib Qasid
How to apply for Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs 2021?
- The application form is attached to the advertisement.
- The applications along with all necessary documents should reach within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The last date to apply is 08 Feb 2021.