Explore Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement.
Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement is available for Deputy Director (BPS-18), Assistant Director – Strategic Planning & Coordination (BPS-17), Assistant Director – Legal (BPS-17), Assistant (BPS-15), Lower Division Clerk LDC (BPS-09), Driver (BPS-04), and Naib Qasid (BPS-01).
Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement
The candidates who possess a Master’s Degree in Law, Sociology, Social Work, Anthropology, Gender Studies, Human Rights, Minimum 2nd Division in LL.B with two years Post Qualification experience in High Court, Graduate, Intermediate, Matriculation, and Middle can apply for the following post mentioned above.
Applying Procedure for Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2021:
- The applicants should submit their applications in the prescribed format along with CV, attested copies of academic/experience certificates, domicile, and CNIC certificates reach within 15 days from the day of advertisement.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- The application form is given in the advertisement.